This week’s episode will be a replay of one of the fan-favorite episodes! I will be talking about the nine transformations you want (and need!) to have in your marriage. Some of these things might be going well for you and your spouse, while some of the others might need some serious work.
- You want to calm down anger in your marriage
- You want to reconnect with their spouse
- You want to have a voice that’s heard
- You want your spouse to understand where you are coming from, even if they don’t agree
- You want to create a lasting relationship free from worrying about disconnect
- You want emotional and physical intimacy that stands the test of time
- You want to feel like a priority to your spouse
- You want to look forward to coming home
- You want to reconnect with your BFF (your spouse!)
These are the 9 transformations people want in their marriage. Are you wondering how you can go about making these changes? The first thing you have to do is to start looking at YOU and your impact on things.
If you go straight into a discussion trying to correct any of these things and coming across as attacking, you are going to have a hard time figuring it out. I encourage you to start using the word “I” instead of ‘you”.
Instead of saying, “You need to do the laundry,” try saying, “I would love it if you would take the kids out of the house for a few hours so I can do the laundry.” Doesn’t that statement sound much less aggressive and attacking towards your spouse?
After you listen to the episode, I want you to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me which of the 9 transformations you relate with. Which ones would you love for me to cover on an upcoming podcast episode?
I will see you all here next week!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!