It’s 2020. Just that statement is enough to explain that we are coming off of some of the hardest months of our life - and I am guessing that many of you are, too. Sometimes when life feels hard and heavy, it’s fun to do something lighthearted and easy.
In this episode with my husband Jon and I, we did just that. We were recently on a car ride to and from a sporting event and took the time as an opportunity to record an off-the-cuff, fun podcast episode together.
On today’s episode, you’ll discover:
- The event that had Jon and I wearing orange when we never expected to
- Jon and I’s differing perspectives on driving
- How men and women view silence differently
- Funny stories from the early years of my marriage to Jon
- What I think car time should be used for in marriage
- Why it’s healthy to continually grow in marriage
We hope you enjoy this episode and use it as a fun reason to spend some lighthearted, silly drive time with your significant other.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!